Tested for anti HbsAg antibodies, anti HBC antibodies IgM which showed negative. Is it necessary to go for other tests? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi Dr XXXXXXX
we discussed about Hep B some days back
and tests related to that
results came out within normal range
and they are negative
so, no need to test for any thing else again right?
also, i have taken tests for almost all the other stds
Yes. You need not test further. Negative HbsAg; negative antiHbC antibody essentially rules out possibility of Hepatitis.
You need not test again.
ok sir. thanks
Do you have any more queries
before we end
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for me.
thankyou.. bye sir
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Newborn babies and basements
- How much elevation is worrisome in test results
- How can i heal my liver
- Anti thyroid antibodies test results
- My husband has a polyp in gallbladder kindly suggest
- Testing for anti nuclear antibody and hiv
- My baby bangs his head against a sharp table corner
- Anti microsomal antibody test
- Yoga for eustachian tube dysfunction by baba ramdev
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- Babaramdev tips of.blockedfallopiantube
- Bacigyl n syrup use for 1 year old baby
- Anti centromere antibodies test
- Want diet for jaundice patients
- Anti islet cell antibody test