Tested for anti HbsAg antibodies, anti HBC antibodies IgM which showed negative. Is it necessary to go for other tests? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi Dr XXXXXXX
we discussed about Hep B some days back
and tests related to that
results came out within normal range
and they are negative
so, no need to test for any thing else again right?
also, i have taken tests for almost all the other stds
Yes. You need not test further. Negative HbsAg; negative antiHbC antibody essentially rules out possibility of Hepatitis.
You need not test again.
ok sir. thanks
Do you have any more queries
before we end
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for me.
thankyou.. bye sir
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anti thyroid antibodies test results
- Testing for anti nuclear antibody and hiv
- Liver gallbladder flush testimonies
- Small brown flecks in tpilet early pregnancy
- Functional unit of liver
- Brown spots on fingertips
- Light brown stool and feeling sick
- Anti microsomal antibody test
- Brown vomit early in the morning
- Gall stone removal options
- Gallbladder pain with no gallbladder
- Anti centromere antibodies test
- Gallbladder pain without gallstones
- Implanon and brown spots under the feet
- Anti islet cell antibody test