Tendonitis of biceps - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : hi i have tendonitis in my bicep tendon.
how can i help u?
from how many days?
User : is there something i should be doing to make myself recover quickly?
whats ur age?>
how do u know that it is tendonitis?
User : ive had it for a little while but i got it diagnosed 3 days ago and thats when i started resting
User : 15
User : orthopedic doctor
Doctor : did he gave any medicines?
User : no
what did he tell?
User : should i take ibuprofen?
User : he said 3 months of rest
User : should i be taking ibuprofen? doing something in particular to help iti heal?
Doctor : it will just relieve from pain
but tendonitis will take lont time to heal
User : i cant do anything to help i heal?
User : should i refrain from writing and typing as much as possible?
more so restrain from lifting from heavy weights
User : other than that though. just walking around holdnig it. holding books... stuff like that wont hurt it?
Doctor : it will
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Persistent bicep tendonitis pain
- Care for cure hospital gopalapuram
- Distal biceps tendonitis
- Increased hair after wrist cast
- Dark hair after plaster cast removal
- Darker hair after wearing a cast
- Taking care of a cut on thumb
- Cast disease after fracture of distal phalanx
- Combiflame for dental care
- Ova care is related with menstrual cycle
- Hair growth on hand after casting
- Bicep tendon surgery
- Diet care tuberculoma of spinal cord
- Bicep femoris tendon injury
- Biceps tendonitis elbow