Teeth going inside the gums, mild pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi sir
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : sir i have a problem with my teeth
User : in my lower jaw
User : the last teeth on left and right
Doctor : ok
User : have gone down
User : i mean they have gone into gums
User : and all the food particles are getting strucked there sir
User : can u tell me what is the treatment to be undergone for this problem
have had any dental consultations for this?
User : no sir
is there pain associated?
do you feel sensitive when chewing?
User : there is only mild pain but it is for short time
User : i dont feel sensitive sir
User : only food particles are getting strucked
i would suggest you to get this examined ny a dental surgeon
he will tell you the extent of damage that has taken place
and also the correct treatment suitable for you.
User : ok sir actually what can a dentist do to these kind of teeth which have gone down to gums
User : i heard that is a common problem to most people
you told me that the food particles are getting stuck
User : yes sir food particles are getting strucked because the teeh have gone down thereby creating some space
a dental surgeon will be able to tell you better what options are there to correct this.
as they deal with teeth and oral cavity related problems
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of adenoid cystic carcinoma cancer
- Bleeding sores and white patches in the mouth
- Can abscess in the molar tooth cause back pain
- Marijuana and enlarged hearts
- Painful bump inside gum
- White tongue with red bumps taking nystatin glunzocole causes
- Swollen and cracked fingertips
- Painful gums and teeth
- Pain in gums under teeth
- Swollen lump on the gum cure
- Teeth whitening gum pain
- Discoloration and bleeding of the gums treatment
- Swollen knuckle allergy
- Still haveing unexplained pain 1 12 yr after gastric bypass
- Painful gums and inside cheek