Tear in knee joint - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I Help you ?
User : hi...
User : good
User : sir my age is 24 and i met with an accident and a injury to me knee.. i have done the MRIscan the results is like this
knee joint spacing: mild to moderate joint effusion.
anterior cruciate ligament: mild substance near complete tear is noted.
and other are normal
the impression: 1) mid substance, near compleate acl tear.
2)small focal tear is seen involving the posterior horn.irregularity,fraying of margin of the meniscus is seen-suggestive of chronicity.
3)marrow contusion is seen involving the lateral femoral and tibial condyles
this is the report of mri so no the symptoms to me are i can walk properly but at some time i cant... no pain but for long walk it use to pain no swelling.... sir plz suggest me what to do..
User : so what can i do...
User : now..
Doctor : It shall take me some time in going throught the History you shall need to be patient
User : ?
Doctor : When was this taken and What treatment has been initiated after that
User : when can i call u?
User : they said it takes time for cure..
User : they have told to do exercise..
User : to grow the mussels arround it..
Doctor : yes there is a ligament involvement and also along with it
Doctor : there is the menisceal tear hence it shall need a long time tyo heal rest will be the key to over come it
Doctor : and make sure if there are any corrective Surgeries to be performed they shall need to be and after that you shall be fine
Doctor : May take at least 6-10 months based on your improvement, the healing time.
Doctor : Are you there ?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood in stool after gastroenteritis
- Knee injury ligament tear
- Red pimple after giving blood
- Meniscus tear in knee surgery
- Shoulder bursitis swollen lymphnode
- Bursitis of the pectoral muscles
- Swollen knee joint knee swelling
- Hamstring tear behind knee
- Blood in seminal fluid after hemorrhoids
- Ayurvedic treatment for acl partial tear of knee joint
- Does swimming help knee bursitis
- Knots after giving blood
- Burrst vein under right knee
- Got tonsillitis after giving blood
- Leg cramp burst vein