Tasteless in the tongue - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : hello doctor
User : my tongue is tasteless
User : can u help
Doctor : since when you are experiencing?
User : since 2-3 days
do you have any fever?
User : i dont experience taste in food while eating
User : no
User : i go for gym regularly and sweat a lot
User : lot of water goes out from my body since iam a bit overweight person
Doctor : provide your age, gender?
User : male 33
User : should i take medicines
do you have the habit of smoking?
User : no
User : any infection or so in my tongue that can cause sourness
Doctor : it can occur due to fever, smoking or due to use of certain medications, excess intake of coffee or tea
User : ya i use to drink health drinks protien stuff regularly
Doctor : ya that is one of the reason for this
you can drink it
but rinse your mouth after drinking
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tasteless tongue symptoms
- Hard bump under collarbone on breastplate
- How long does it take for kenalog to be effective
- Tongue tasteless fever
- Tasteless tongue problem
- Newborn underweight low platelet
- What happen when we eat pan parag
- When we can take neopride medicine?
- My chest hurts when i breath and burp or swallow
- Is it dangerout to breath in burnt out plastic
- Spasmodigestin in breastfeeding
- Reason for dizziness and tasteless tongue
- Effects of eating raw rice grains
- Tasteless tongue after ivf
- Primosa breast lumps quantity to be taken