Tampons stuck in the vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi Doctor. I have kind of an embarassing question but I wanted to ask before I jumped the gun and went to the ER or walk-in clinic. I was wondering if it's possible for a tampon to get stuck inside your vagina?
User : I believe the string may have come out of one of mine, and I'm not really sure what I should do.
User : does this happen often?
Doctor : There is a chance of tampon stuck in the vagina
It can happen often
Doctor : If this happens then it should be removed asap
otherwise it forms nidus for infection
it causes discharge foul smelling
User : yes, that it what I read. I have checked and wasn't able to feel anything. if the tampon was stuck (it is possible i just took it out and forgot) should I be able to feel it by inserting a finger?
If it is lost inside you cannot feel it by finger
Forgotten tampons can only be found through per vaginal examination by the doctor
User : so it is not possible to remove it yourself?
It is not easy though
and you may land up inserting infection
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left breast pain and high prolactin levels
- Toilet paper stuck in vagina
- Blood clot stuck in vagina
- Clot stuck in vagina
- Doctor penis stuck vagina
- Cansoft tablet stuck in vagina
- Lip inflamation after eating sugar
- Lactare tablet need to take milks
- Stomachache after eating instant noodle
- Leukorrhea in urine end stages of pregnancy
- Late period after hsg test
- Pimple on soft palate increases after eating
- Leukorrhea rashes
- 3 mins after eating infant svts
- Itchy stomach after eating