Tampons stuck in the vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi Doctor. I have kind of an embarassing question but I wanted to ask before I jumped the gun and went to the ER or walk-in clinic. I was wondering if it's possible for a tampon to get stuck inside your vagina?
User : I believe the string may have come out of one of mine, and I'm not really sure what I should do.
User : does this happen often?
Doctor : There is a chance of tampon stuck in the vagina
It can happen often
Doctor : If this happens then it should be removed asap
otherwise it forms nidus for infection
it causes discharge foul smelling
User : yes, that it what I read. I have checked and wasn't able to feel anything. if the tampon was stuck (it is possible i just took it out and forgot) should I be able to feel it by inserting a finger?
If it is lost inside you cannot feel it by finger
Forgotten tampons can only be found through per vaginal examination by the doctor
User : so it is not possible to remove it yourself?
It is not easy though
and you may land up inserting infection
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Wikoryl tablet during pregnancy last trimester
- Modus 10mg tablets effect
- Toilet paper stuck in vagina
- Modus 10mg side effects
- Blood clot stuck in vagina
- Clot stuck in vagina
- Uses of deviry 10mg medicine
- Doctor penis stuck vagina
- Myteka tablet is it safe during pregnancy
- Cansoft tablet stuck in vagina
- Progyluton prescribed during pregnancy
- Ranbaxy volini spray during pregnancy
- Result of tabszetalo 10mg
- Use of spasmo proxyvon during pregnancy
- Took deviry 10mg no periods