Taking novolox and zedex for bronchial problems. Looking for effective treatment - Online Doctor Chats
my mom is suffering from broncho problem , she has been given novolox and zedex...for 5days , which she has taken..she still has a congetion...can wegive her deriphiline
and is given when she has wheezing
does she have such issues ?
she has a very lilttle wheezing...but chest congetion is there...
in that case, if she has wheezing, you can give her the medication, as your doctor has prescribed them
hence I was asking should be continue zedex or can we give her deriphiline
antibiotics is making her very weak.
and it is a expectorant
deriphylline will also help in case she has wheezing
this has helped reduced the cough...am lil worried as she still has the chest congestion...
that is fine
it will subside
this is a immunobooster, and will help her get better well
is it a vitamin
then wht does it help...is it something related to cough and cold
it is a immunomodulator, which removes secretions and debris in the lungs, etc and helps in better recovery
does it have any side effects.
okay , thank you....with this she will feel better & active
give her good rest and she will get better
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bulky uterus during pregnancy
- Suffering from wheezing problem looking treatment for this problem
- Bulky uterus during menopause
- What is the treatment for skin problem while taking levothyroxin
- Tightness in chest coughing up phlegm
- Bulky uterus thickened endometrium tired
- Diet for patient of bulky uterus
- Mildly bulky uterus definition
- Cpap and morning chest pains
- What treatment should i take for erection problem
- What treatment should i take for breathing problem
- Dull sharp cramp like pain in chest
- Right chest pain every couple minutes
- Suffering from acne looking for effective treatment
- Eosinophil count high when chest could