Taking meprate for PCOD. What could be the reason for experiencing delay in periods? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is for my wife aged 34...ler last period was on 15th Sep
she did not get period since then so we went to doctor on 30th Oct..
and said she will get period after 5 days of completing the tablet
which means she should have got period on 8th Nov
still she did not get period
what to do?
Has she had her periods normally in the past?
now its been more than 65 days
even the tablet did not help
Let me brief you.
Now, since they have not helped her
you need to go back to the gynecologist.
or consider D&C
to induce period.
If the concern is confirmed to be PCOD
she may require other pills to treat it.
then i will go to the same gynea today
is a procedure where they manually currete the endometrium to induce period.
This can be the last resort
if other hormone supplement fail to induce period.
ok...fine. Thanks for your suggestion. Have a nice day.
will do ...
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Prolonged menstrual bleeding uterus scan normal medication to stop bleeding
- Having severe cramps in midsection and bleeding am i miscarrying
- Will the follicle mature due to intake of progyluton
- Had unprotected sex bleedin during intercourse stress delayed period pregnant
- Mild squamous atypia hiv
- Have pcod irregular period taking siphene suggest
- Mild squamos atypia focal viral effect
- Delayed periods confirmed pcod any chances of pregnancy
- Klinefelter cafe au lait
- What causes delayed and scanty periods when suffering from pcod
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods due to pcod problem
- Pcod period delayed 37 days
- Atypical squamous cells in mens urine
- Heavy chest cough audio
- Having constant periods after having petogen injection chances for pregnancy