Taking meprat and overall for PCOD. Is heavy bleeding due to medication? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife aged 34 is having delayed period for the last two cycles...diaognised with PCOD
doctor gave MEPRAT and OVRALL tablet
4 days back she got periods (after 65 days since last period)...
is this pain due to those tablets?
is it normal?
It seems to be due to heavy bleeding
Bleeding is causing pain
ok..she is having bleeding for last 5 days still not stopped
Medicines should not cause the pain
Is it still heavy or is stopping
bleeding is still there but pain is heavy intermittently
yes..she took pain killer and it is reducing
If the pain is really bad or bleeding does not stop then may see gynecologist again
today is 6th day
But I think that the period is heavy because of delayed periods
It got delayed by 1 month
So it will be heavy
You can observe for 2 or 3 days more days
is it OK to take pain killers now?
If it does not stop then see your gynecologist
yes it is ok
Thanks for the suggestion..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unani medical pcod irregular periods
- What is pcod and how is it treated medically
- Smoking marijuana ovarian cysts
- Ovarian cyst visible lump
- Marijuana and ovarian cysts
- After tonsillectomy legs numb
- Leg swelling after night shift
- Which is the best medical treatment for pcod
- Painful legs after missed period
- Have pcod taking metformin is she depressed due to medication
- Majuana relief for ovarian cysts
- Short light period after iud removed
- What medication is suitable to cure pcod
- Lump on leg after trauma
- Luvox and ovarian cysts