Taking medication for wheezing. Will it cause any problem for pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor, Very good morning, ...
please proceed with your query
are you there?
Iam married for 9 months and at home parents started to expect a baby....
I am using medicine for weesing problem, will it be any abstacle for getting pregnant, kindly advice
what medicine are you using for wheezing?
formonide 250 inhaler
please give me a moment
It is a category C medicine
Drug should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the foetus.
So this is not to be used in pregnancy
If you are trying to conceive, you must go talk to your doctor about changing the medicine
are you there?
Thanks for the information Doctor, I will consult a doctor about this
good day ahead
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can ovarian cysts that cause abdominal numbness be removed
- Wheezing causes
- Internal scar tissue symptoms
- What might be bump size dime under left breast
- Wheezing cough during pregnancy
- Throat problems and irritations
- Can change of medication cause wheezing
- Internal scan of ovaries
- What can be done for yeast infection on vagina
- Polyps removed from intestines
- Drugs/medication for wheezing
- Is wheezing curable alternative to medication
- Intestine telescopes into itself
- What measures can be taken to gain weight
- What might be cause of bleeding randomly usually after sex