Taking medication for sneezing and running nose but no change. Need solution - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXX
How can I help you?
i have been prescribed deslor, medrol, and ivepred
sometimes amox, citricin
And even Avil
plus deriphillin injection
sometimes it works . Will be fine for one week and then i get the same issue
did pulmo test, everything is fine
Please help me to resolve this issue..
You have been having this problem since 3 years as you said
last but not least, nabulizer like stuff as well
and medications have failed to help you much
yes, did pulmo test, everything is fine
Okay, did the doctor ask you undergo a patch test?
Is it advisable using Montelukast?
yes you are correct
not sure though
or some other cause like vasomotor rhinitis
or atrophic rhinitis
kindly advise as i am bugged with all sorts of ailment..
these conditions need to be ruled out
The first thing you can do is, get a patch test to see if you area allergic to anything in particular
so what is the next step...
Still not clear ENT or pulmo or cardioligist?
whom to consult
You should definitely consult an ENT doctor
who will be the best suited?
fine last question , meantime is it advisable to use Montelukast?
Once you have consulted the ENT doctor things should improve drastically
Montelukast will be helpful
fine and what about patch test?
for what purpose?
patch test to see if you have any allergy
so you mean take patch test and then consult ENT?
DO ENT doctors do patch test?
Yes, I was about to suggest the same thing,
You should first consult an ENT doctor and then if he feels that patch test is necessary then he will ask for it
finally got a solution. Great thanks a lot
So, go ahead and consult an ENt doctor
You are most welcome
thank you, bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Femilon long run side effects
- Navidoxine in pregnancy fetal side effect
- Suggest the medication for running nose and sneezing
- Need medication for sore throatheadaches and running nose
- Dry throat all the time
- Levocet for running nose, sneezing
- What effects can tapeworm have on a fetus
- Ear ache early sign of pregnancy
- Constant running nose and sneezing
- Does claritin cause dry mouth
- Ear mite bites on humans
- Ear pain after eating
- Effect of fertibex,progynova and siphene tablets on pregnancy
- Femilon side effects if taken for 8 years
- Medicines to take for running nose