Taking hyronorm for hypo thyroid. Having hair loss and skin problem - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hello dr.i m suffering from hypo thyroid
i m taking hyronorm 25 for that
hw cn i find nw i m ok or nt
i mean wht is freuency to check thyroid level
You would find some symptoms of recovery. You would start losing weight / avoiding increasing weight. Menstrual cycles can become regular. Skin and hair issues might become well.
These symptoms are individualized.
hummmm nw hair loss is less.
As far as frequency is concerned, there is no strict rule and guidelines to monitor TSH level.
but still i hv skin problem
If you have recently diagnosed and on supplements, you can recheck the values once a month. As the levels become constant, it can be rechecked once or twice a year.
i m taking tab. for last 2 months
More than looking for symptoms of recovery, you should be watching out of symptoms of over dosage.
should i do blood test
TSH check is warranted when you have palpitation, sweating or you feel you are getting anxious very easily.
If the overdosage symptoms are not present, you can take the suggestion of treating doctor about rechecking.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any questions?
If you have no more questions, I have one enquiry for you.
You seems to have posted the same doubt as a query on my dashboard.
If you are clear here, do you want a second reply to the same question posted on Ask A Specialist?
Are you there?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taking too much thyroxine
- First testosterone cycle results
- Pubic hair loss thyroid
- Limbitrol 5 12.5 mg
- Underactive thyroid and hair loss
- What is meaning of large size of ovaries in follicular study
- What vitamins to take for low sgot sgpt
- What is hb test
- Selenium and thyroid hair loss
- Taking thyronorm for thyroid problem severe hair loss advice
- What is small soft tissue indentation of adenoids in the nasopharynx
- What causes smelly pus in pimples
- Dexamethasone tablets usp 1.5mg
- Hashimoto thyroiditis hair loss
- Nolvadex increase your testosterone