Taking combiflam every time as headache relief. Is it good? - Online Doctor Chats
just wanted to know
so is it gud to take ...
combiflam wheva i have headache
One of my collegue told me its not good to take combiflam i shud take crocin instead of combiflam ..
It is ok to take them sparingly
So i wunt have any side adverse effects i guess..
Rarely it's associated with renal illness
So if you are taking it very sparingly
then you can use them without any problem.
Ok Thnx dr..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinusitis severe headache combiflam cure
- Is stiff neck a side effect of hydromorphone?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of pamelor?
- Pimples near eyebrow causes eyelid to swell
- How to decrease the side effects of wysolon
- Is taking combiflam is good for health
- Is combiflam medication for headaches
- Combiflam for sinus headache
- Combiflam tension headache
- Ferrous ascorbate and zinc oxide combination
- Is nausea a side effect of advil children's?
- Is severe headache a side effect of cordarone?
- Is increased thirst a side effect of naprosyn?
- Fleshy floating thing in stool
- Slight haziness in right base of lung