Taking barium for an X-ray - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : well i had a question to have an x-ray do you have to take barium?
Doctor : it depends on the condition and part to be radiographed
Doctor : for plain X ray no need to take barium
User : if i have an x-ray of my abdomen
Doctor : thats what for kidney and urinary region on certain conditions we need to take barium
Doctor : for plain X ray we need not take
Doctor : if you can tell me the problem
Doctor : i can suggest you
Doctor : your age and occupation
User : well i've been taking about 8 different diet pills in the last month or so, and my chest has been hurting and i've been having chest pressure im really worried.
Doctor : can you name the pills?
Doctor : sure we will assist you on this
Doctor : is there a chest pain?
Doctor : since when ? what type is it burning or stabbing or dull or pricking or sharp
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Feeling cold after delivery done chest x-ray taking tb medication
- Throat tightening barium x-ray normal any ideas
- Persisting cough x-ray normal taking medicines not much improvement advice
- Seizures headaches taking eption eeg head x-ray done suggest
- Chest spasm breathlessness taking amoxycylin chest x ray done treatment