Taking azithromycin for cold. Could I take drinks in party? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Today I have a party to attend
So is that ok if have a couple of drinks
I was.told you cannot have drinks after taking medicines
Alcohol has no known interaction with azithromycin and dolo.
Azithromycin and antibiotic is given for bacterial infection
You can wait for couple of days before deciding to take azithromycin.
Have you followed?
bacterial infection also cause throat infections.
However if you do not have high grade fever, it is less likely that you might have a bacterial infection.
Since you have not mentioned any history of fever
use of antibiotic is unwarranted.
contact a doctor before using any medications.
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any other query?
I had a match so thought I'd have a tablet
No Doctor thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vertigo strobe lights
- Treatment and cure for squamous cell carcinoma
- Treatment and cure for gastric outlet obstruction
- Treatment and cure for alopecia universalis
- Taking cold medicine after drinking
- Taking stress test with a cold
- Throat pain after taking a cold drink
- Treatment and cure for kidney cancer
- Coughing with ears popping
- Cold drinks while having a cold
- What causes red spots on the top of your mouth
- Cold after drinking cold drinks
- What does bad tasting mucus mean
- Treatment and cure for cold sore
- What does tissue growth in food pipe indicate