Taking azithromycin for cold. Could I take drinks in party? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Today I have a party to attend
So is that ok if have a couple of drinks
I was.told you cannot have drinks after taking medicines
Alcohol has no known interaction with azithromycin and dolo.
Azithromycin and antibiotic is given for bacterial infection
You can wait for couple of days before deciding to take azithromycin.
Have you followed?
bacterial infection also cause throat infections.
However if you do not have high grade fever, it is less likely that you might have a bacterial infection.
Since you have not mentioned any history of fever
use of antibiotic is unwarranted.
contact a doctor before using any medications.
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any other query?
I had a match so thought I'd have a tablet
No Doctor thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ear feels clogged and ringing
- Static feeling in breast
- Morning cough and throat clearing
- Thick clear mucus in throat
- Pain and prickly feeling in breast
- Taking cold medicine after drinking
- Inverted nipples related to fibre in breast
- Clotrimazole 1% solution ear drops
- Common diseases of the nose
- Taking stress test with a cold
- Throat pain after taking a cold drink
- Cold drinks while having a cold
- Cold after drinking cold drinks
- Flat rising under skin of breast
- Pink flaky spots on breast