Taking ayurvedic treatment for PCOS. Not getting period. What should I do? - Online Doctor Chats
very good morning :)
Please proceed with your query.
its an Ayurvedic treatment
i havent had my regulr periods from past 3 months
may I know your age, height and weight?
i wanted to know about the effects of not having the regular mestcyle
i m 27yr , 5.4ft , 61kg
Menstrual period is a part of that cycle.
but i am under medication currently
Since when are yo under ayurvedic treatment?
Before three months were you having regular periods?
Are you there?
before i was using a tablt XXXXXXX 35
and i used to have my cycle regular
from past 3months
i planned to start a family
Was there any particular reason for shifting to Ayurvedic medication?
i was in medication with english medicne
wich included the supression of harmone etc via injections
but i was not sucess
also the doc suggesting for ovarian drilling
but every month i am also performing a pregnancy test
In fact, menstrual periods occur when there is no fertilization and implantation.
You may not be having any ovulation happening from your ovaries.
Ovulation is the release of egg/ ovum from the ovaries.
When there is no ovulation, there is no need of uterus to prepare for a pregnancy.
Hence, the periods too does not occur.
Are you following me Latha?
So when you are not having an ovulation, there is no chance of getting pregnant.
suggestion to have ovulation
First, we have to get your ovulation happening regularly.
You will need regular medication to suppress the cysts in the ovary.
any natural or home remedies
as i am already consumptino the ayurvedic medicne
Natural ways will help improve your health. Being a modern medicine practitioner, I will not be able to comment on Ayurvedic or any other medications.
so wht u suggest
What my suggestion would be to consult an infertility specialist who can assess you in detail, and treat you accordingly to
treat PCOS and at the same time prepare you to get pregnant.
Don't get stressed about the situatio.
With modern medications, many people suffering from PCOS are being treated.
And they do get pregnant.
Are you following me?
thanks alot for the information
You will need tablets to induce ovulation in you.
For all these you need to be evaluated.
but i had tried tht too
And start taking the medicines.
Don't lose hope.
Consult an infertility specialist, he will guide you more about the plan and prognosis of the treatment.
Hope I have answered your query.
thank you ... have a nice day :)
Is there anything else I could assist you with?
Hope you do not have any further questions. Thanks for consulting me. You too have a nice day.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Burn on buttoc due to fungal infection
- Suggest medicines for osteoarthritis without any side effects
- What is an alternative medicine to etrobax
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Trying to conceive irregular periods pcos allopathy ineffective ayurvedic treatment
- Burning itchy left rib cage
- Alternate medicine for hbp other than chlorathalidone
- Taking pcos homepathic treatment with allopathy
- Taking unani treatment for pcos is it safe
- What is the alternate medicine for premarin
- Is there any alternate medicine for zinnat cefuroximeaxetil
- Burning and stabbing pain in buttocks
- What treatment is there for pcos
- Burning burps and sickness
- Patient crying butt burning