Taking Thyrox, Nebi, Olmezest for BP, Fibator. Have controlled BP level. Can BP medicine be changed? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Are you there?
My BP, thryroid and tryglycerides are in control with medicines
just wish to check if i can change the BP medicine
as I have been taking it for long
Therefore let me answer your question the following way:
1. If your thyroid hormones are stable, the dose of thyrox can be brought down to 12.5micrograms. Please discuss with your treating doctor after getting your TSH levels checked.
2. If BP are constantly in the lower limits, your blood pressure medications can be changed, lowered or one medication can be stopped. However
you will need progressive checking of blood pressure after doing that.
Any surge in blood pressure will need to be reported and your medications restarted.
3. You have the option to reduce fibrator if your current cholesterol levels are also optima.
However you need to follow a healthy life style thereafter.
Have you followed?
Do you have any doubts?
for all these do I have to consider a general physician or any specialist
You can consult a physician with MD qualification.
He/she should be able to alter all your medications as per needs.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to control the bp levels
- Should i take medicine for slight change in bp
- Benign mass from breast removed can i take mx3 capsule
- Why simrose 500 tablet
- Choriomon 5000 pregnancy test
- When to take bp medicine
- Getting headaches after taking vyvanse lithium and lamictol side effect
- Swollen tonsils shallow breathing have mono infection need immediate help
- Prescribed norethisterone for prolonged periods alternatives to this drug
- Side effect of bp medicine
- Side effects of pregnyl 5000 discharge
- Pregnancy fertigyn 5000 disadvantages
- Suggest the bp levels low bp
- Pelvic scan showing pcos crisanta tablets prescribed any side effects
- How safe fertigyn 5000 injection during pregnancy