Taking Ayurvedic medicine for PCOD. Irregular periods. Worried - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
i am very much warried abt it
and a m getting married next month
May I know your age?
Are you on treatment for this?
yes i an taking alyudic medicine
When was the last time you did a scan of the uterus?
it last 7 years back
that is way long back
You must get one done now
and even i planed to go scan once agin
Is your periods irregualr?
Please get a scan done now to look at the status of your ovaries
yes doctoe my periods irregular
Please do the scan and let me know the report
I am unsure of how the ayurvedic medicines help
But, if there is a problem on the scan you may require to take medications
ok doctors i will get done by next week
wt kind of problem
Please do share the report with me, so that I could guide you better
Nothing to worry
It can be treated
Do you have more queries?
ok doctor it wll be fin d doctor bec after married amreally very much WORRIED ABT IT
It would be fine
It can be treated medically
thank u doctor
Thank you too
If you have more queries, please log in to chat with our doctors
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can loprox cure cutaneous candidiasis?
- Homeo medicine for irregular periods
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- Which are the medicines for irregular periods
- Can clindesse cure bacterial vaginosis ?
- Pain just below the eyebrows
- Can i take estring for vaginal atrophy ?
- Pain in the left eyebrow radiating to the head
- Is it safe to take medicines for irregular periods
- Pain in left abdomen when i press down
- Irregular period medicine duphaston
- Can i take relagard for bacterial vaginosis ?
- Pain in stomach white spots on stool
- Will nizoral treat monilial vaginitis ?
- Pain in lungs during pregnancy