Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Taking Ayurvedic medicine for PCOD. Irregular periods. Worried - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:hello doctor
Doctor:Good morning
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:doctor i have PCOD prob
Doctor:Sorry to hear that
User:i am very much warried abt it
Doctor:I understand
User:and a m getting married next month
Doctor:May I know your age?
User:thank u
Doctor:Are you on treatment for this?
User:yes i an taking alyudic medicine
Doctor:When was the last time you did a scan of the uterus?
User:it last 7 years back
Doctor:that is way long back
Doctor:You must get one done now
User:yes doctor
User:and even i planed to go scan once agin
Doctor:Is your periods irregualr?
Doctor:Please get a scan done now to look at the status of your ovaries
User:yes doctoe my periods irregular
Doctor:Please do the scan and let me know the report
Doctor:I am unsure of how the ayurvedic medicines help
Doctor:But, if there is a problem on the scan you may require to take medications
User:ok doctors i will get done by next week
User:wt kind of problem
Doctor:Please do share the report with me, so that I could guide you better
Doctor:Nothing to worry
Doctor:It can be treated
Doctor:Do you have more queries?
User:ok doctor it wll be fin d doctor bec after married amreally very much WORRIED ABT IT
Doctor:It would be fine
Doctor:Please relax
Doctor:It can be treated medically
User:thank u doctor
Doctor:Thank you too
Doctor:If you have more queries, please log in to chat with our doctors
Doctor:bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor