Taken tetanus toxoid injection. Does it work for a long duration? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
Have a general question
I have taken a tetnus toxide shot in XXXXXXX end 2013
I have got pricked by a nail yesterday evening
do I need a shot again
what is the validity post the shot in XXXXXXX 2013
But you may observe for symptoms of infection in the area
Then you may need antibiotics.
10 years is the validity
What is the validity of the tetnus toxide shot
Yes it is 10 years
a local doctor says 3 months
You do not need another shot in 10 years.
Any harm if some one takes another shot precautionary in 5 months
Any other question?
No harm in taking another shot
But why take unnecessarily.
any side effects
It is a very safe shot.
There may be local swelling
no more querries
Ok Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Iron overload teeth gums
- Ointment for gum irritation
- Nicotine gum irritate tougue
- Tetanus toxoid injection for pus
- Mouthwash for itching gums
- Tegretol retard 400 mg
- Tegretol xr 400 mg
- Pseudoephedrine 60 mg dosage
- Anti tetanus toxoid injection
- Usages of tetanus toxoid injection
- Diphtheria tetanus toxoid injection
- Avelox 400 mg dosage
- Celebrex 400 mg dosage
- Side effect of tetanus toxoid injection
- Ulcer on inside of gum