Taken oral contraceptive pills for PCO. Safe to continue medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I have an issue
I was suffering from PCO..
bt nw again m facing same symtoms
sorry to hear about that
is it safe for me to continue again
May I know your age?
Yes, you may consider using the medication again
but is it safe..
coz m still unmarried
Yes, you need to be treated for the PCOD
Along with the OCPs, you may also be required to take Metformin
along with this, maintaining ideal weight is also important
Metformin is a tab??
Yes, it is a tablet
it will nt be prblm for conceiving in future
Is that all for now?
can u suggest 1 gud oral contraceptive
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Queries on oral contraceptive pills
- Types of oral contraceptive pills
- Althea oral contraceptive pills
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- How to treat pulp in uterus
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Nite sweatsshort of breath
- Squelching stomach noise when breathing
- How to get vaginal polyp
- How to get a smooth vulva
- Short on breath night time
- Shortness of breath ncp
- How to treat a raw vagina
- How to get pregnant with retroverted uterus
- Momentary stabbing pain when breathing