Taken oral contraceptive pills for PCO. Safe to continue medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I have an issue
I was suffering from PCO..
bt nw again m facing same symtoms
sorry to hear about that
is it safe for me to continue again
May I know your age?
Yes, you may consider using the medication again
but is it safe..
coz m still unmarried
Yes, you need to be treated for the PCOD
Along with the OCPs, you may also be required to take Metformin
along with this, maintaining ideal weight is also important
Metformin is a tab??
Yes, it is a tablet
it will nt be prblm for conceiving in future
Is that all for now?
can u suggest 1 gud oral contraceptive
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stinging on labia menora
- Queries on oral contraceptive pills
- Types of oral contraceptive pills
- Human chorionic gonadotropin drops
- Best antacid for gas
- Best treatment for hives
- Althea oral contraceptive pills
- Swollen labia minora mrsa
- Skin tag where labia meets
- A normal labia minora when is squezee
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- Is estrogen patch safe
- Coumadin pt/inr normal range
- Painful red labia minora
- Oral contraceptive pills