Taken medicine for spotting, improper flow. Blood tests suggested. Help - Online Doctor Chats
need to tak with gyno
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
please wait for tw mns
ya im sorry
can i ask
I am a General Physician, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Sure, you can proceed.
then its okay
see i have some periods problem
i was getting spotty every
so went to a gyno
& she told has given some medecine
& also she told me that after this medicine u wl get your periods so after the second day go for some blood test
so in ma case that second day is coming sunday
so is it okay that i will get it done this monday morning
even after three days of spoting i got little flow today
You can do the tests on Monday.
so i belive sunday is ma second day like that
fasting is need
so i can take water
What tests has been prescribed?
the tests are
s-testestaone kind of
i shoul go for it knw
So, you need to go for the tests in fasting state.
she didt told to do
water ii can have
You can have water after the blood has been taken.
little in the morning
If you are thirsty, you can have one glass of water before that.
Regarding ultrasound scanning, if your doctor has advised to get it done, then you need to get it done.
what is d use of ths medecine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking weed a week after deviated septum surgery
- Uvula deviation after surgery
- If hematoma develops after spinal fusion
- Medicine before blood test
- Can i take misogynon to delay the onset of period
- Rinse dettol after use
- Taking medicine for blood pressure suggest some alternate medicine
- What is the reason for my early periods
- Diarreahe after myomectomy
- High blood pressure not controlled by medicine suggest effective medicine
- Blood test with cholesterol medicine
- Ultrasound done due to irregular periods are the findings normal
- What could be the reason for heavy early occuring periods
- Done blood test and echo suggest diet and medicine
- Irregular and long periods difficulty ovulating any suggestions