Taken medicine for spotting, improper flow. Blood tests suggested. Help - Online Doctor Chats
need to tak with gyno
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
please wait for tw mns
ya im sorry
can i ask
I am a General Physician, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Sure, you can proceed.
then its okay
see i have some periods problem
i was getting spotty every
so went to a gyno
& she told has given some medecine
& also she told me that after this medicine u wl get your periods so after the second day go for some blood test
so in ma case that second day is coming sunday
so is it okay that i will get it done this monday morning
even after three days of spoting i got little flow today
You can do the tests on Monday.
so i belive sunday is ma second day like that
fasting is need
so i can take water
What tests has been prescribed?
the tests are
s-testestaone kind of
i shoul go for it knw
So, you need to go for the tests in fasting state.
she didt told to do
water ii can have
You can have water after the blood has been taken.
little in the morning
If you are thirsty, you can have one glass of water before that.
Regarding ultrasound scanning, if your doctor has advised to get it done, then you need to get it done.
what is d use of ths medecine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medicine before blood test
- Althea pills stop irregular period
- Dark jelly stringy period
- Ears bleeding at high altitudes
- Centrum and althea pills
- Taking medicine for blood pressure suggest some alternate medicine
- High blood pressure not controlled by medicine suggest effective medicine
- Rheumatoid arthritis and high altitude
- Blood test with cholesterol medicine
- Ruptured appendix in flight burst appendix altitude
- Period light dark lasting week irregular
- Dark jelly like discharge
- Done blood test and echo suggest diet and medicine
- Ureaplazma starts in days
- Dark stools llq pain menstruation