Taken emergency contraceptive pill after having unprotected sex. Delayed periods. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Hi Doctor! Very Good Morning.
Are you there?
I am 28 Male, Married and my wife is 26. Nearly 60 hrs ago we had unprotected sex. And with in 14 - 16 hrs of sex she had an emergency contraceptive pill. Ideally, her period is scheduled on 15th May - but it's delayed till today. We are not ready to have a kid now. What should we do?
Wait for another week for your wife to get her periods
Do you have more queries?
As of now - No.
Thanks for the help.
thank you too
bye for now
Great day ahead
Thanks and same to you.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- Delayed periods taking regestrone unprotected sex emergency contraceptive pill needed
- Light pink spotting period 5days late
- Problems with ceramic hip implants
- Heavy periods i am 55years old
- Period every 56 days
- Delayed periods taken emergency contraceptive pill pregnant
- Treatment for cervical nerve impingement
- Irregular periods after taking emergency contraceptive pills chances of pregnancy
- Obimet sr 500mg helps in pcos
- Weight of ceramic hip replacement
- Precancerous cells on your cervix
- 57 years old and spotting
- Causes of high respiration rate
- Took emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex no periods pregnant