Taken Benadryl and SleepMD few hours apart, and has had panic attack - Online Doctor Chats
User : Last night I took 50mg of Benadryl for an allergy, and 4hrs later I took SleepMD an OTC natural sleep medication. About 3hrs after that... I had a massive panic attack.
Was it the benadryl > the sleepMD or a combination ?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
it could be due to the combination
User : AH OK
User : even though it was several hours apart ?
User : I have taken each separately with no problems...
as benadryl itself has some medication that will soothe you and induce sleep
and it acts for for than 5-6 hours
sometimes even 8 hours
User : ok
so if you take SllepMD afer few hours
User : so the "window" is bigger than what I thought
it will have an additive efefct
User : ok. Thank you very much
causing brain to hypereact
leading into panic attacks
User : ok
due to the combination effect
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : no. I appreciate the information
Doctor : Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Doctor : Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White sores inside of lip after anesthesia
- Cough lisinopril pins and needles neck
- Cough thats lasted over a week
- Groin rash after general anesthetic
- Panic attacks pinched nerve
- Panic attack and cervical spine
- Bad breath baby after anesthesia
- Esophageal spasm panic attacks
- Tyrosine panic attack
- Weird smell after anesthesia
- Mucinex panic attack
- Itchy throat and cough phlem
- Long qt cough medicine
- Kid cough with yellowish tongue
- Buildup of mucus after general anesthetic