Tachycardia during exercise - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi how can i help you?
User : I am 31yrs old, male, 180cm tall and 87kg but not too fat. I smoke & drink but not exessively and have not exercised regularly for couple of years. Recently I rejoined the gym with my partner and before exercising we checked our heart rates on the treadmill and mine was 114 BPM whilst my partners was 62. Once we started training my heart rate went down to around 75 and ended up at about 100 before I moved on to the next exercise. Similar results have now occured for 3 consecutive days. Should I be worried?
please give me some time to go through your history
i will need to ask you few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes thank you.
did you have any chest discomfort when doing the treadmill test?
did you have any difficulty in breathing at that time?
User : not really on both accounts
did you have any chest tightness at that time?
in general do you feel difficulty to breath or palpitations when doing any exercise? or during walking long distance?
are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus tachycardia during delivery
- Blood sugar level 245
- Is 245 cholesterol high
- Can exercise cause tachycardia
- After surgery heart flutter
- Is 246 high for blood sugar
- Heart flutters after standing
- Blood sugar levels 249
- Can people with tachycardia exercise
- Exercise induced supraventricular tachycardia
- Heart racing after going in sauna
- Flying after heart valve repair
- Cholestrol reading of 243
- Ab exercises and tachycardia
- Foot swelling after stent replacement