Systematic manifestation for Crohn's disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi doctor
User : my mother suffers from crohn's disease since 5 years
Doctor : ok
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your mothers Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : recently shes getting red eye
User : age 47 , hyd , house wife , married , 5.2 , 50
User : using drops prescribed by opthamalogist this red eye goes
User : but is it due to crohn's ?
Doctor : yes this is systemic manifestation of crohns
User : is crohn's dangerous like cancer etc ?
Doctor : this is not cancer or malignancy
User : does the vision will get problem due to red eye ?
User : is there permanent cure for crohns ?
Doctor : no
Doctor : u can only control the disease
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Azathioprine drug interactions
- Dead skin on inside of mouth
- Crohn's and colitis
- Suggest treatment for crohn s disease
- Coming off azathioprine
- What do dazit tablets do
- Crohn’s disease causes
- Diagnosis of crohn’s disease
- Azathioprine and alcohol
- Dental implants stitches dead skin
- Symptoms of crohn’s disease
- Football throbbing dead leg
- What is the latest medication for crohn s disease
- Shared care azathioprine
- Dead left leg feeling