Syringomyelia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : my siutation is a little complicated...
Doctor : k
Doctor : proceed
User : i have syringomyelia from a chiari malformation. one doctor thought that the leg pain and numbness i have had all my life was from the cysts. however he looked at my MRI and the cyst is in the T spine, not the L spine where it would have to be to affect my lower legs...
User : he doesn't know what it could be and the pain is ridiculous and i dont want to have to take pain meds my whole life because no one knows what causes it
User : u have any ideas?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Doctor : sure i can help you on this
User : ask away
Doctor : can you read me the mri repport for me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why is it so hard to poop after surgery
- Can hgh increase facial hair
- Survival with syringomyelia
- Diagnosis of syringomyelia
- 7 year old facial
- Why does saliva stop itch
- Precipitating factors of pus formation
- Why does sperm sperm sting
- Syringomyelia in rottwilers
- Rottweiler syringomyelia
- Facial numbness around zit
- Syringomyelia causes
- Metoprolol and facial numbness
- Why is my thumb numb after a sprain
- Why have i got really bad stomach pains and need the toilet a lot