Syncope,extreme tiredness,vivid nightmares - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doctor
Doctor : hi
User : so i went to my dr office today becuase i have been getting dizzy and i blacked out once and they diagnosed me with syncope. however, i also have other symptoms that include extreme tiredness, inability to sleep through the night, and vivid nightmares. with the tiredness it doesnt matter how much sleep i get or the quality of the sleep, im always extremely tired and fatigued. i always wake up through the night and i always wake up with such severe body pains. the nightmares are so terrifying that i will wake up crying and sweating. and with the fatigue it stops me from doing normal things. can you give me any insight as to whats going on?
how can i help u?
User : theres my question
please give me some time to read
User : k
whats ur age/sex?
User : 17/female
from how many days u are having this problme?
User : about 5 weeks or so.
Doctor : are u taking any tablets for this?
User : no. i have no idea whats going on i went to the dr today and they didnt say anything about what i just told you
User : should i go back to my doctor?
Doctor : did they do ny tests?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Jointace collagen chondroitin & glucosamine
- Dent in forehead dx
- Subnormal temp in dengue
- Tingling hands and extreme tiredness
- Long line dent in forehead
- Extreme tiredness trimethoprim
- Hit head leaving dent on forehead
- Heavy chest and extreme tiredness
- Extreme tiredness tinnitus
- Aciclovir tablets for cold sores
- Ondansetron and pregnancy side effects
- Extreme tiredness in arms and legs
- Nystatin oral suspension for baby
- Running nose and dengue
- Does hgh cause weight gain