Symtoms of syphillis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Yes Can Syphilis be detected on a regular blood test?
not on regular blood test
there is VDRL test to be done
User : I think i have syphillis because 1 month ago i had unprotected sex. and im starting to see something in my penis
User : Like a red bump
User : Its tiny with no pain
does it icth or pain?
User : no
was the unprotected intercourse with someone knwn or unknown?
User : known
do you or your partner have multiple partners?
User : I dont know
please provide age, and location
i suggest you can get the lesion examined by a physician
User : what about a local doctor? is it okay?
and get the prescription for the blood test
yes it should be fine as long as he is authorized to prescribe you the blood tests
User : What about a regular doctor
User : oh okay
User : But can he tell my parents?
User : I will be in deep trouble
it can be kept confidential on request
and treatment taken if diagnosis is made
you will have request the doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Everyday masturbation increase or decrease height
- Soap in my penis
- Does masturbating decrease facial hair growth
- Penis became very soft
- Why my penis stays soft
- Friction burn or syphillis
- How to decrease side effects of folvite tablets
- Black spot on face syphillis
- Metronidazole 500mg for syphillis
- Metronidazole syphillis
- My penis is slimy
- Slimy substance from penis
- Does lemon juice decreaes libido
- Nasal decongestant safe with vyvanse
- Syphillis and low back pain