Symtoms of syphillis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Yes Can Syphilis be detected on a regular blood test?
not on regular blood test
there is VDRL test to be done
User : I think i have syphillis because 1 month ago i had unprotected sex. and im starting to see something in my penis
User : Like a red bump
User : Its tiny with no pain
does it icth or pain?
User : no
was the unprotected intercourse with someone knwn or unknown?
User : known
do you or your partner have multiple partners?
User : I dont know
please provide age, and location
i suggest you can get the lesion examined by a physician
User : what about a local doctor? is it okay?
and get the prescription for the blood test
yes it should be fine as long as he is authorized to prescribe you the blood tests
User : What about a regular doctor
User : oh okay
User : But can he tell my parents?
User : I will be in deep trouble
it can be kept confidential on request
and treatment taken if diagnosis is made
you will have request the doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How is echoli and uti treated in children
- What are atypical cardiac symptoms
- Friction burn or syphillis
- How to keep penis head moist
- Black spot on face syphillis
- How to moisturise penis head
- Metronidazole 500mg for syphillis
- Possibility of pregnancy treatment for pcod
- Metronidazole syphillis
- How to get rid of penis head
- Horizontal lines on penis head
- How to wash penis head
- Anxiety panic attack body shakes all the time
- Brown round infection in face photoban 30 removes marks
- Syphillis and low back pain