Symtoms of perimenopause - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Im 47 yrs old and experiencing perimenopause symptoms, irrrgulare periods, skipping, coming to frequent, i have one that is not heavy bleeding but wont stop also havingf trouble sleeping, the mood swings not fun I ahve an appt with my obgyn, but is it normal for the long periods? no pain involved
Doctor : ok
User : sometimes it almost stopd then starts heavy to normal
User : just wondering if this is normal for perimenopause
I mean yes.
User : but for period not to stop
User : like its been 4 weeks
User : im thinking fibriods or polyp cist possible?
User : any suggestions
Doctor : I feel these the symptoms you are experiencing are due to harmonal changes that are seen during perimenopause.
Doctor : If you want to rule out the fibroid
Then i suggest you to get an exanination
Doen by a gynaecologist
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Perimenopause and vertigo
- Pain in right ovary missed period
- Ashokarishta in gynae infections
- Mirena perimenopause
- Menstrual problems army discharge
- Missed period not pregnant stomach pain
- Iud and perimenopause
- Perimenopause vomit
- Sickorange pee miss period
- Normal period last month missed this
- Lump armpit painful menstruation
- Askanjali maximum period delay
- Micronor and perimenopause
- Hormones therapy for artrosis
- Morphine and missed period