Symtoms for low concentration, distraction,short attention span - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I have some symptoms that I can't find a diagnosis for
Doctor : ok
User : I'm a twenty year old woman, I can't concentrate, I'm easily distracted, think slowly, restless, short attention span, tire quickly, dizzy, lightheaded, faint, giddy, poor balance, fatigue and I get nausea, stomach aches, numb arms and head aches
where are u from?
User : Sweden
from how many days u are having these symptoms?
User : Hmm... About a week or two
before two weeks u dint have such symptoms?
User : I didn't get dizzy, lightheaded, faint, giddy, poor balance, fatigue, nausea, stomach aches, and numb arms
User : Though I suppose I always have difficulties concentrating and get restless
Doctor : have u seen any doctor?
User : No
are u on any medication?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why is lycored capsule taken for
- Short attention span difficulty concentrating taken adderall can you help
- Oxyelite pro attention span
- Why livogen capsule ic use
- Miraqule capsules are prescribed
- Child has difficulty concentrating getting distracted what can i do
- Chymorl forte for shingles
- Can men take shatavari capsule
- When i smoke cigarettes my shoulder hurts
- Could low attention span be due to adult adhd
- Do menthol cigarettes help soar throat
- Robin pierre sequence and attention span
- When should i stop mensoon capsules
- Tablet chymoral forte pharmacokinetics
- Pains in head whenafter smoking a cigarette