Symtoms and cures for ocd - Online Doctor Chats
User : I was wondering whether anyone could help.
I have these thoughts which pop up in my head. These thoughts often happen after i've done something, i.e. lock the door (before i go to school) My mind keeps on telling me to go and check. When i leave from checking it, i have to do it over and over again. I have tried to ignore these thoughts and continue what i am doing, eventually i have to check it otherwise i get very stressed.
This has been happening for a week now, and i do not know what to do.
If you think I do have OCD then what would you recommend me to do?
Doctor : Hi
Just give me a minute to go through your problem.
User : ok
May i know you age and ginder?
User : Female, 16
i will help you in this problem
Since when are you having such thoughts/
User : I don't understand, could you rephrase it?
I mean since when have you noticed this problem?
User : last monday
have you noticed any other behavioral distubances?
User : yes
can you explain?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can stress cause no period
- Can stress cause armpit pain
- Treatment and cure for OCD
- Can stress cause head pains
- Does stress cause nightmares
- When i blow my nose air comes out my tear duct
- Water cure ocd
- Treatment and cure for ocd insomnia
- Ways to get over anxiety
- Blowing air into nostril to unclog tear duct
- Partial opacification lef mastoid air cells
- Can zoloft cure ocd ?
- Treatment and cure for schizophrenia ocd
- Had a dream that you couldn't breath and you wake up gasping for air
- When i breath in it feels like air and menthol