Symtoms and cures for Period problems - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i am 23 and am oin my period everyday for past three years also recently very tired cant wakeup in morning and gained weight and facial hair
User : what is this?
User : never had pap smear or been to doctor
User : ??
iT could be PCOD kind of disease
Have you got an Ultrasound
User : never been to doctor for 6 years
User : cant afford
User : is it fatal?
User : cabn it be treated?
Do you have normal menstruation regular?
It is not fatal
User : no always on period
User : for past three 4 years
It can lead to many problems in future
You increase weight
User : yes
User : and facial hair
There is problem with conception
User : cant get pregnant
There is chance of diabetes in future
User : is it treatable?
So you hve to get yourself examined first by a Family practitioner or Gynecologist
Yes it is treatable?
Sorry it is treatable
User : i dont have anyting i have no halthcare
Where are you located?
User : would medicaid cover this?
User : springfield mo
I hope so
User : i will try and apply for medicare
User : or medicaide
Doctor : Medicaid
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for finger injury
- Took morning after pill had periods for 3 weeks normal
- Diagnosed with polycystic liverkidney diease suggestions
- Missed periods pregnancy test negative started modus serious
- Drugs/medication for normally fever
- Drugs/medication for iron poisoning
- What are the symtoms and cure for lichen planus
- Drugs/medication for lumbosacral spondylosis
- Have been experiencing dizzy spells of late underlying cause
- Drugs/medication for rapidly progressive dementia
- Suggest the medication to delay periods
- Drugs/medication for brain epilepsy
- Drugs/medication for bacterial sinus infection
- Drugs/medication for acute sinus infection
- Drugs/medication for recurrent appendicitis