Symtoms and cure for excessive crying - Online Doctor Chats
User : My 8 1/2 month old is very unusually fussy, well he is crying and screaming with very little change when we try to console him. I thought maybe he might have the flu or stomach virus, but no fever. I than thought about dehydration, but there is no reason for dehydration really. Today he won't sleep and really won't eat. He is now spitting up and I already gave him his acid reflux medicine, so he shouldn't be spitting up at all. What do I need to do and what is it?!
Doctor : hi
please give me some time to read through your history
is he having stomach discomfort?does he allow to touch the tummy?
User : yes he allows it
User : should i take him to the ER?
Yes, i will suggest you to take him to ER and get examination done
User : ok thank you
to rule out any other causes
User : coul it be flu?
yes it could be flu,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Metaspray nasal blockage in infants
- How to dilute heart blockage
- Treatment and cure for Excessive salivation
- Transient achromatopsia causes
- Cures for excess stomach acid
- Achiness after dpt in adults
- Aches for two weeks
- Cure anxiety excessive saliva
- Tummy ache from pistachios
- Treatment and cure for Excessive dehydration
- Symptoms of achiness fever and lethargy
- Vein blockage in hand
- Urine blockage in head of penis
- Something near foodpipe some blockage
- Treatment and cure for Excessive drooling