Symptoms of swine flu with negative throat swab - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i am 18 years old i have beed extremely tired. throat hurts, head hurts basicly whole body hurts bad cough
User : i went to the doc and he said i have the flu
User : but he did a nose swab and the test came back negative but he said it was only right 60% of the time. should i go to a different doc because i dont really think its the flu
User : ?
throat swab is enough
even normal flu also mimicks swine flu
nothing to worry
User : but the test came back negative saying i did not have the flu but hes saying its the flu
User : so do i have the swine flu or the normal flu?
Doctor : u are having normal flu
User : how do you know which one it is?
Doctor : symptom wise both have same features
User : so how do you know which one you have?
as ur throat swab is negative u dont have swine flu
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of swine flu epidemic
- Newborn birth bronchitis is it contagious
- Sudden shaking sweating hunger
- Early symptoms of swine flu
- On birth control, wore condom broke and pulled out
- Can i take viagra if i am hyperthyroid
- Pityrosporum folliculitis biotin
- Symptoms of swine flu virus
- Imitrex sclerotherapy
- What are the symptoms of swine flu ?
- Ileocecal valve lipoma
- Just started new birth control pills no period and on champix
- Ginkgo biloba and hypothyroid
- Are fever symptoms of swine flu ?
- Hyperthyroid and pins and needles