Symptoms of swine flu with negative throat swab - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i am 18 years old i have beed extremely tired. throat hurts, head hurts basicly whole body hurts bad cough
User : i went to the doc and he said i have the flu
User : but he did a nose swab and the test came back negative but he said it was only right 60% of the time. should i go to a different doc because i dont really think its the flu
User : ?
throat swab is enough
even normal flu also mimicks swine flu
nothing to worry
User : but the test came back negative saying i did not have the flu but hes saying its the flu
User : so do i have the swine flu or the normal flu?
Doctor : u are having normal flu
User : how do you know which one it is?
Doctor : symptom wise both have same features
User : so how do you know which one you have?
as ur throat swab is negative u dont have swine flu
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of swine flu epidemic
- Remove lump wrapped around artery
- Shooting pain in cartoid artery
- Dolo 650 for menstrual pain
- Removal of part of an artery
- Drink fabric softener
- Early symptoms of swine flu
- Procedures to unblock arteries in legs
- Postinor 2 risk of diabetic
- Yellow traces on toilet paper after bowel movements
- Symptoms of swine flu virus
- What are the symptoms of swine flu ?
- Neck tightness symptomscarotid arteries
- Doctor wont give me chemotherapy as my blood pressure is too low
- Are fever symptoms of swine flu ?