Symptoms of progeria - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello!
Doctor : how can i help u
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : I was wondering, I know this girl and she has a face that appears to be similar of that
User : *similar to a patient with progeria
User : but she has a normal body structure, strong bones, and she is noraml height. But she has a very small head, no hair, swollen eyelids, no teeth, and small ears. What disease is this?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help yu in this can i ask few Q
User : Yes, of course
Doctor : wats your age
User : Oh, I am not the person with the symptoms, it is a friend, but I am 19.
Doctor : yes i know that
User : Oh alright then.
Doctor : for information sake i asked it
Doctor : completely bald
User : Yes, but there are sparse patches of hair, but its is very thin.
Doctor : wats her complexion
Doctor : is her IQ normal
User : SHe has a normal IQ, and her complexion is pale, but not blotchy
Doctor : any family history of ALBINISM
User : No.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : any investigations done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Brain tumor making hair grey
- How common is rhabdomyolysis
- Test your brain shadow grey
- Feeling cold and shivering
- Impacted wisdom teeth brain fog
- Robitussin cough and cold
- Diagnosis of Progeria
- Symptoms of Progeria
- Progeria causes
- Headaches like your brain is being shaken
- Dry up a cold
- Too much coconut water
- Progeria autosomal recessive or dominant
- Brain grade iv tumors how many years
- Progeria chromosome graph