Symptoms of panic attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi i hope you can
User : I suffer from panic attacks but havent had one in about 3months
User : i was given diazapan by my GP but i dont think if it has helped
that is good that you have not had the panic attack
for the last 3 months
is it not good sign?
User : I dont no Some of the symtoms are coming back
What are they?
User : i am breathing in to a paper bag that i was given by the GP but its still not doing anything
User : heavy breathing
User : headache
User : pins and needles
User : pain between my shoulder and chest
How many times
in a day do you do so?
User : do what sorry
Breathing in the bag
and wre you following the number correctly
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnyl as treatment for threatened abortion
- Symptoms of Panic attack
- Abortion mankind unwanted kit
- Are nausea symptoms of panic attacks?
- Anxiety panic attack symptoms
- Clonazepam dosage amounts
- Weakly positive abortion pill
- Signs & symptoms panic attacks
- Angiotensin inhibiting drugs
- Amitriptyline and weight
- Can sandoz regestrone is used for abortion
- Cholinergic antagonists drugs
- Depression panic attack symptom
- Natural dopamine antagonist
- Self abortion 9 weeks