Symptoms of panic attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi i hope you can
User : I suffer from panic attacks but havent had one in about 3months
User : i was given diazapan by my GP but i dont think if it has helped
that is good that you have not had the panic attack
for the last 3 months
is it not good sign?
User : I dont no Some of the symtoms are coming back
What are they?
User : i am breathing in to a paper bag that i was given by the GP but its still not doing anything
User : heavy breathing
User : headache
User : pins and needles
User : pain between my shoulder and chest
How many times
in a day do you do so?
User : do what sorry
Breathing in the bag
and wre you following the number correctly
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Leukorrhea in urine during pregnancy
- Can i take postinor during leukemia
- Low level sgot test during pregnancy
- Symptoms of Panic attack
- Words for loss of a baby
- Baby hole in heart vomiting
- Are nausea symptoms of panic attacks?
- Anxiety panic attack symptoms
- Sodium and potassium level during leukemia treatment
- Ring like rash during pregnancy
- Signs & symptoms panic attacks
- Depression panic attack symptom
- Can stress hurt your unborn baby
- Baby juddering shaking and being sick
- Does my baby feel my sadness