Symptoms of diabetes and age of onset - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : what r the diabetes symtoms and what age it happens mostly
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status
User : 42, male, service, married
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : 2 cigarettes a day since last 15 years
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no
Doctor : then why r u worried about diabetes?
User : in fact my mother had it and in last week when i checked my sugar level, it was showing reading of 136
Doctor : k whether it was fasting?
User : no randomly checked at around 4 pm
Doctor : well then get ur blood sugar for the fasting level
Doctor : after that u can know whether ur diabetic or not?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can lantus cause itching
- Bright light causing nerve issues
- Symptoms of diabetes in men
- Bumpy bright red rash around rectal
- Burned eye with a bright light
- Diabetes symptoms pre diabetes
- Cell novo insulin pump
- Toddler butt bright red
- Symptoms of diabetes
- Is sleepiness a symptom of diabetic
- Januvia and metformin combination
- Chromium for diabetes control
- Januvia metformin glipizide combination
- Is farting symptom of diabetes
- Cocaine cause bright green poop