Symptoms of constipation problem - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i am having constipation problem.
User : what should i have to do?
Doctor :For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 28, female, service, single
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no
Doctor : most common symptoms a person with constipation may experience are:
* Infrequent passage of stool
* Difficulty in bowel movement
* Bloated feeling in the stomach after a meal
* Feeling of incomplete evacuation
* General feeling of discomfort and malaise.
Doctor : A diet with enough fiber (20 to 35 grams each day) helps the body form soft, bulky stool. A dietitian can help plan an appropriate diet. High-fiber foods include beans, whole grains and cereals, fresh fruits, and vegetables such as asparagus, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and carrots. For people prone to constipation, limiting foods that have little or no fiber, such as ice cream, cheese, meat, and processed foods, is also important.
Doctor : r u there/
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ayurveda medicines for hirsutism
- Symptoms of constipation
- Symptoms of constipation during pregnancy
- Ayurveda and tooth implants
- Can pregnant women have cremaffin
- Symptoms of constipation in parrots
- Cremaffin plus is safe for pregnancy
- Ayurveda medicine for utrous fibroid
- Ayurveda management of hyperlipidaemia
- Symptoms of constipation in pregnancy
- Is cremaffin a safe laxative
- Recommended dose of cremalax
- Pregnancy and hypertension in ayurveda
- Cremaffin plus is safe for pregnant women
- Symptoms of constipation in children