Symptoms of concussion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi doctor. i think i may have concussion. is there any way to tell without going to the doctor?
i will need to ask you few more questions
can i proceed?
User : sure
please provide your age, and gender
User : age is 18. male
Doctor : do you have any history of accident?
User : last night i hit my head against a wall
which part of the head was it?
User : as best i can remember it was the left side.
is there any swelling in that area?
User : i can't feel any but it does hurt to the touch
is there any color change that can make out in the area?
do you have any headache, vomiting, blurred vision?
do you have any nausea?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of concussion in adults
- Vestibular nerve connections
- Excessive thirst and high bilirubin
- Are slurred speech symptoms of concussion?
- Symptoms mild concussion
- Why do i wake up at 330 every morning hot
- Extra red tissue on my tonsil
- Excess potassium in the blood what does it mean to a doctor
- Excessive exercise and low amniotic fluid
- Does prolonged use of chapstick
- Violent vomiting and dizziness
- Vomiting stomach pain head and neck ache
- Severe thirst symptoms of concussion
- Are nausea or vomiting symptoms of concussion?
- Estelle contraceptive pill weight gain