Symptoms of concussion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi doctor. i think i may have concussion. is there any way to tell without going to the doctor?
i will need to ask you few more questions
can i proceed?
User : sure
please provide your age, and gender
User : age is 18. male
Doctor : do you have any history of accident?
User : last night i hit my head against a wall
which part of the head was it?
User : as best i can remember it was the left side.
is there any swelling in that area?
User : i can't feel any but it does hurt to the touch
is there any color change that can make out in the area?
do you have any headache, vomiting, blurred vision?
do you have any nausea?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of concussion in adults
- Can i travel on daily 40 kms during pregnancy
- Please advise treatment and cuses of pod pid disease
- Are slurred speech symptoms of concussion?
- How can i confirm that i have breast cancer
- Can you get aids through oral sex
- Intravenous antibiotics for mastoditis
- Symptoms mild concussion
- Nitroimidazole group of antibiotics
- What can i take as a alternative of eptoin
- Will antibiotics shrink reactive hyperplasia
- Can you take hcg while taking antibiotics
- Are nausea or vomiting symptoms of concussion?
- Severe thirst symptoms of concussion
- Tropical antibiotics for keratolysis