Symptoms of cold, under treatment for sore throat and prolonged cough. Exposed to cool air. Solution ? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
No I don't have fever
Please continue the medications
Do I need to take anything additional for this cold?
And stay away from cold air
Or any natural remedies to supplement it?
What are your current medications?
Are you there?
I take a tablet of levocetrizine hydrochloride every evening
and antibiotic of 250mg morning and night after food
This is sufficient
Keep yourself warm
drink warm water
Do steam inhalation
You can drink ginger tea
For steam inhalation what do I need to add into the steam?
ok..will buy those
anything other precautions apart from what you mentioned?
Try green tea with lemon and honey flavor as well
will do that
thanks for the counseling
Get well soon
have a good day!
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged cough
- Prolonged cough and sore throat
- Symptoms of Prolonged cough
- Prolonged cough and cold suggested medicine allopathy
- Siddha treatment for prolonged cough and cold
- Bartholin abscess and problems urinating
- Tooth abscess and accelerated heart beat
- Clyndamicin for anal abscess
- Covancaine ear drops for ear infections
- White patches on flap covering tonsils
- Word catheter bartholin abscess pain urination
- Abscess tooth black eye
- Removing paritod gland covered by insurance
- Scab that covered entire nasal septum
- Covancaine be used for middle ear infection