Symptoms of cancer after quitting smoking - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : Real person?
Doctor : yes
User : Well, ive been smoking for 5 years
User : just quit tomorrow
User : cuz ive been starting to show symptoms of cancer
User : yesterday*
User : Ive been lightheaded, coughing up blood, chronic chough, sweating while sleeping
User : and fatigue
Doctor : ok
User : What should i do?
Doctor : how many cigarettes do you smoke per day?
User : little more than half a pack
User : im 18 by the way
Doctor : Ok
User : I'm way to young to be getting cancer
Doctor : Please try to quit smoking
User : I already have
Doctor : You may resume
Doctor : that is why this is a sort of advice to you
Doctor : not to resume
Doctor : Cancer prevails if you continue
Doctor : for more than 5 to 10 yrs
User : And if i quit?
Doctor : the risk is completely reduced
Doctor : to negligible
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms after quitting smoking nose inflammation
- Does smokeless tobacco cause narrowing arteries
- Liquid bitter tasted when i vomit 38weeks prego
- Chances of lung cancer after quitting smoking
- Antioxidant to flush system
- Smoking aromatherapy powder
- Low grade fever lethargic loss of appetite child
- Withdrawal symptoms after quitting smoking
- I quit smoking and now have pins and needles in my arms
- Will a antibiotic work if u smoke weed
- Does drinking cold water delay labour?
- Get rid of dry mouth after meth
- Quitting smoking activates cancer
- Is breathlessness a symptom of quit smoking
- Ear aches half face numb