Symptoms of arthritis, side effects of medicines - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i just want to know the symptoms of arthritis
Doctor : pain in the joints, joint stiffness at times redness swelling
Doctor : stiffness early in the morning
User : is arthritis curable?
Doctor : pain after climbing stairs
Doctor : Arthritis can be manageable
Doctor : provided the pressure on the joint is taken off
User : wil it happen due to sudden climatic change?
Doctor : Not actually
Doctor : but in colder regions the stiffness increses
User : wat is the most prevalent treatment?
Doctor : Physiotherapy and pain measures
Doctor : and in severe cases surgery with replacement
User : any side effects for the medicines?
Doctor : the medicines are usually the pain killers
Doctor : so there are some side effects on overuse
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blocked eustachian tube preganncy
- Symptoms of arthritis md
- Hearing loss blocked ear numb
- Arthritis feet treatment exercises
- Rheumatoid arthritis early signs hands
- Arthritis of eye socket
- Blocked eustation tube and headache
- What are the symptoms of arthritis?
- Arthritis symptoms rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory arthritis fingernails
- Common symptoms rheumatoid arthritis
- Symptoms of arthritis like diseases
- Blocked gland in elbow
- Can swollen epididymis block testosterone
- What helps rheumatoid arthritis