Symptoms of anxiety attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi I have been expierencing anxiety attcks for about 3 months now. I had one about 3 days ago and now i feel depressed and cold and I have trouble brreathing. I just wanted to know if these are common symptoms of having a panic attack
yes these are few of the symptoms of panic attack
please provide your age, gender
User : im 16 and male
are you on any medications now?
User : no im not
User : also i sometimes have the feeling of my body feeling numb
i suggest you to get a examination done
consult a physician
and start medication
User : ok thank you I will
as your problem is three months now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is loss of consciousness a side effect of human papillomavirus vaccine?
- Post coital anxiety attacks
- Is abdominal or stomach pain that is severe a side effect of follistim?
- Is dizziness, fainting, or lightheadedness a side effect of flecainide?
- Drugs/medication for Restenosis
- Drugs/medication for Genital modification and mutilation
- Does anxiety attacks flair up labyrinthitis symptoms
- Drugs/medication for Vertebral subluxation
- Drugs/medication for Bed wetting
- Anxiety attack signs symptoms
- Taking klonopin for anxiety attack
- Drugs/medication for Femoral fracture
- Is trouble with holding or releasing urine a side effect of citalopram?
- Is flushing or redness of the skin a side effect of clobetasol topical?
- Side effects of anxiety attacks