Symptoms of Vertigo - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I'm at work, and the last couple times I've stood up I feel swirly; almost like vertigo.
And I was just on the phone and it was hard to get a couple words out.
What should I do?
Thank you for any help.
How can I help you?
User : I feel ok, just light headed right now.
WHats the nature of job you do?
User : I sit at a desk all day.
Whats your age and gender?
User : 30/female
User : healthy, I don't have any issues, only take vitamins and ortho-low
Do you have hypertension?
User : no
COuld be a postutal vertigo/
You can lie down for some time?
User : not at work
Check your bp?
User : bp?
If there is a fluctuation ,vertigo can occur.
User : oh, ok. I've never in the past had any issue with that. But who knows.
User : Anything I should do?
ok, if have not taken enough food it can happen
Doctor : Do you any earing difficulty?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of fainting and dizziness
- Vertigo symptoms bloated stomach
- Can dehydration cause a stroke
- Red pin dot on breast
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- Swollen breast nipple discharge
- Breast pain when lying down
- What causes ear nerve damage
- What causes cysts on testicles
- Breast discoloration during pregnancy
- Causes of decreased urine flow
- Symptoms of vertigo in men
- Dizziness pain incleft breast
- Symptoms of Vertigo
- Symptoms of vertigo and nausea