Symptoms of Gulian barre syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Wot can u tell me about GBS
User : GBS disease?
Doctor : you mean gulian barre syndrome?
User : I dunno my bro has it
User : he is all shaking and was temporarily paralysed
User : cant move his body though he tries to
Doctor : ok
User : feels bumps
Doctor : its an auto immune disorder
User : i wan details can u refer me to a site
Doctor : the symptoms are
User : it started due to fever
Doctor : Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet and occasionally around the mouth and lips.
Muscle weakness on both sides of the body in the legs, arms, and face.
* Difficulty speaking, chewing, and swallowing.
Inability to move the eyes.
User : please hurry up
Doctor : the nerves get damaged leading to these probblems]
User : yeah thats right but its extreme in this case
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Doctor : ok
User : yeah well wot if i cant , if I dun have a credit card
User : can u please refer me to a site
User : ??
Doctor : there are many sites
Doctor : you can even send in your query to our website
User : man i do not have time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Wilkes barre syndrome symptoms
- Pregnancymild dilation in left ventricle of baby
- What causes cracked heels
- Epsom barre syndrome symptoms
- Lower leg cramps causes
- Can a nine month old infant be given antibiotics
- What treatment other than iui can one take azoospermia
- Fractures caused by osteoporosis
- Multiple stress fractures causes
- Symptoms of epstein barr syndrome
- Symptoms of gullain barre syndrome
- High rheumatoid factor causes
- Sharp pain on penis irritation cut pink tiny patches
- Fever headache wheezing breastbone hurts when standing or moving suggestion
- Guillain barre syndrome spasticity