Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Symptoms and treatment for Gynecomastia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3609 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello Dr
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have some quries
Doctor :   yes
User :   i m 27 yrs old male
Doctor :   ok
User :   i feel i have some hormone defficeny or ...
Doctor :   Why do you feel that?
User :   i noticed tht my brest are geting \ showing like female
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status:
User :   age 27, working in private firm as office assistand, locBangalore , martial status :bachelor
User :   is the above issue due to gynecomastia
Doctor :   Gynecomastia means enlargement of the breast which could be due to various reasons
User :   ok
User :   wht may be the problem for me
Doctor :   It could also be due to obesity
User :   ok
User :   how can i confirm or wht is the treatment
Doctor :   You need to see a surgeon for this as it may require surgery
Doctor :   Treatment depends on the examination and cause
Doctor :   What is your height and wait
User :   ok
User :   ht is 6 10 and wt is 67
Doctor :   You need to contact a surgeon for a complete physical examination
User :   ok
Doctor :   If you want you can check out the surgeons in your area on our website
User :   ok
Doctor :   Bye for now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor