Symptoms and tests to detect Brain/Spine tumour - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : i have a bone growth with swelling in my spine . the doct says its not spondylisis. Also there is severe pain in the back of my head on left hand side with nausea & vomitting. i have difficulty in catching things from right hand. can it be tumor
Doctor : ok
Doctor : since when ur having these problems
Doctor : did all these problems start at once
User : from 5 months
Doctor : or gradually?
User : no 1st the brain pain & then spine
Doctor : did u get CT or MRI scan of this part of spine?
Doctor : if u do have report please type in
User : no
Doctor : anytime xray was done?
Doctor : is the swelling increasing in size?
User : yes but it showed bone growth in my spine but the doct is not satisfeed with the xray
Doctor : yes u need to get CT scan or MRI to get clear picture
Doctor : all ur symptoms may not be related
Doctor : or due to swelling
Doctor : difficult to say with history alone
Doctor : clinical examination followed by MRI
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Im pregnant chest hurts really bad and hard to breathe
- Im so hungry and gassy period due in 2 weeks
- Grade 4 brain tumour symptoms
- Glioblastoma multiforme terminal
- Glioblastoma multiforme stadio terminale
- Gioblastoma multiforme
- Implanon side effects burning
- Symptoms of brain tumour
- In my urine test it shows red blood cell occ isit normal
- Microvascular gliosis
- Symptoms of primary brain tumours
- Brain tumour eye symptoms
- Im 35 weeks pregnant and just woke up to go toilet and found
- Symptoms of sellar brain tumour
- Lemon juice pineal gland