Swollen tonsils,pain while swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
User : ...
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi, i have a swollen tonsil, the left side... no other symptoms... no fever... what could this be
did you have any previous history of fever, sore throat or teeth infection?
User : none
User : i have had sore throats in the past.... but not recently
did you have any mouth ulcers?
User : no
or any infection in the face/neck?
User : no
did you have any viral induced illness recently?
User : I have not been sick in almost 2 years.... the last time I was sick, I had strep
User : I feel fine, other than when I swallow
and was this strep infection two years back?
User : its not typical "Sore throat" pain
User : yes
is there any follicle like appearance over the tonsil?
is the right side tonsil normal, or is that swollen too?
do feel irritation in the throat? or is there only swallowing difficulty?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I have got sinus and my nasal is completely blocked along w
- Painful throat irritation dry soreness pain while swallowing swollen tonsils
- Swollen tonsils hard to swallow
- Tonsil pain while swallowing honitus
- I was fertile after aml
- Mouth feels slimy after running
- I just had septoplasty and am really scared right now becaus
- Swollen left tonsil nodule moves while swallowing
- Swollen tonsils redness painful swallowing difficult to talk suggestions
- Tiny hard lump behind ear pinna
- Fungus in sinus causing ammonia smell
- I hear hissing from the back of my neck
- How to thicken a thin voice vocal cord
- What causes a dent in nose rhinoplasty
- If we take unwanted 72 in a month once what are the side effects