Swollen tonsils,pain while swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
User : ...
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi, i have a swollen tonsil, the left side... no other symptoms... no fever... what could this be
did you have any previous history of fever, sore throat or teeth infection?
User : none
User : i have had sore throats in the past.... but not recently
did you have any mouth ulcers?
User : no
or any infection in the face/neck?
User : no
did you have any viral induced illness recently?
User : I have not been sick in almost 2 years.... the last time I was sick, I had strep
User : I feel fine, other than when I swallow
and was this strep infection two years back?
User : its not typical "Sore throat" pain
User : yes
is there any follicle like appearance over the tonsil?
is the right side tonsil normal, or is that swollen too?
do feel irritation in the throat? or is there only swallowing difficulty?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Clitoral gland swollen with drainage
- Drugs/medication for encapsulated cancer
- Painful throat irritation dry soreness pain while swallowing swollen tonsils
- Swollen tonsils hard to swallow
- Drugs/medication for low risk cancer
- Drugs/medication for idiopathic thrombocytepenic purpura
- Drugs/medication for herpetic stomatitis
- Tonsil pain while swallowing honitus
- Drugs/medication for spine arthritis
- Excess saliva dizzy
- Swollen left tonsil nodule moves while swallowing
- Swollen tonsils redness painful swallowing difficult to talk suggestions
- Sinus infection sore tongue
- Eye twitching when phone is ringing in ear
- High pitched male voice