Swollen lymph nodes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi there, I know time is brief so I will try to expedite
how can i help you?
User : I am 23 yrs, Male, with extensive renal history. For the past week I have felt...well the best way to describe it is off. Today, my lymph nodes are swollen, I am dizzy, lightheaded, no fever, diareah ( I know it's misspelled), and not nauseated, but it is getting worse fast
User : Breathing is labored, not extensively, but it is getting worse
User : Is there a way you could call me?
User : I'm sorry, it would take a little while to explain my history.....and I would really like to avoid an unnecessary trip to the ER. My phone is 715-338-7332
since when have you felt your lymph nodes swollen?
User : About a week and a half
and what is the renal history?
where are the lymph nodes that are swollen? is it axilla? or groin region?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vitiligo swollen lymph node
- Raw bleeding skin on labia minora
- Choking on excessive saliva at night
- Choking feeling fast heart rate
- Nose bleeds and kidney problems
- Tired kid nose bleed
- Sertaline leads to ovulation bleeding
- Drug of choice tuberculosis epilepsy
- Petsistant cough choking vomiting in the morning
- Swollen lymph node shoulder
- Heart rate and chocolate
- About latrine bleeding sickness
- Continuous swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph node in labia
- Costochondritis and swollen lymph nodes