Swollen lymph nodes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi there, I know time is brief so I will try to expedite
how can i help you?
User : I am 23 yrs, Male, with extensive renal history. For the past week I have felt...well the best way to describe it is off. Today, my lymph nodes are swollen, I am dizzy, lightheaded, no fever, diareah ( I know it's misspelled), and not nauseated, but it is getting worse fast
User : Breathing is labored, not extensively, but it is getting worse
User : Is there a way you could call me?
User : I'm sorry, it would take a little while to explain my history.....and I would really like to avoid an unnecessary trip to the ER. My phone is 715-338-7332
since when have you felt your lymph nodes swollen?
User : About a week and a half
and what is the renal history?
where are the lymph nodes that are swollen? is it axilla? or groin region?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vitiligo swollen lymph node
- Can gout cause neuropathy
- What causes heartburn while pregnant
- Do i need surgery to remove stye from both eyes
- What causes long periods after taking plan b
- Swollen lymph node shoulder
- What treatment is suggested for delay in periods
- What causes burning pain around scrotum
- Continuous swollen lymph nodes
- Gross hematuria causes in men
- Should i be concerned about itchiness on penis
- Causes of light headedness symptoms
- Swollen lymph node in labia
- Costochondritis and swollen lymph nodes
- Hernia causes and symptoms