Swollen lips and pressure in chest after taking Advil - Online Doctor Chats
User : I took 4 advil earlier and now have a swollen lip and pressure in my chest
Doctor : hi
User : Nothing serious, but the packaging says to seek medical attention for an allergic reaction.
User : I can breathe just fine, but I'm still a little concerned :)
User : Should I wait for the swelling to go down? It's been swollen for approx 25 mins at this point.
User : I've never had an allergic reaction to painkillers before.
what problems you are facing?
User : I just explained
User : in detail
please provide your age, gender and location
is the swelling of lips coming down?
User : No, but it's not getting worse either
then you can take Tablet Avil 25mg
one in morning and one in night
User : wow
in case the swelling increases or does not come down in another half hours time
please get it examined
and avoid taking advil again
have you followed what i have said?
Doctor : is there anything else i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Celebrex interaction with glucosamine
- Anterior placenta cause any problems in labor
- Does cialis cause headaches
- Taking advil with oxypro elite
- How to deal with anterior placenta
- Red warm to the touch ankle
- Ok to take advil with metoprolol
- Swollen knees after carrying child taking advil anything else
- Uterine fibroid in anterior wall
- Blood presuure decrease after stopped taking advil
- Celebrex and the liver
- Celestone shot side effects
- Celexa pros and cons
- Can you take advil after drinking
- Anterior high lying grade 2